Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sorry!

I should really be posting more blogs at this time, but several things are preventing me from doing this.


1. As I have mentioned before, I spend these days cooped up in the Editorial Board room at school, preparing the school magazine. This has been taking up a lot of my time. However, we finished up the last of our work today, so its very likely that I won't have to go anymore.


2. I started playing DotA, the online game that has already enfevered so many people in Malaysia today. Now I spend most of my free time devising new strategies and figuring out which items are good. This might take a while.


Well, alright, there are just two things. But I promise to update again and wrap up the Classroom Scandal story arc inside the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment