Friday, September 23, 2011

Unpredictable Moosings

Up until now, my posts only contain information about my blog and why I was inspired to go into it, and I also explained a few aspects of my blog like the name and all that. Now that all of it is done, I have to actually start thinking up what to write instead of pulling out a subject from the blog itself.

I'm sorry, did I say "moosings"? I meant musings. Unpredictable musings. As in, you know, random thoughts. Sometimes when I sit down to do boring Mathematics homework, I lose concentration and start thinking about random things. There's probably a huge archive of them somewhere in the recesses of my skull, and if I can recall even half of them then I've got enough blog material to write about for a year.

So, my blogs will contain random thoughts, or "unpredictable musings" as I prefer to call them. Some of them may appear to be a bit weird and off the mark, but hey, that's unpredictable mooses for you.

In short, I'm going to post practically every interesting thing that comes to mind into my blog now. Today I sat down and started a list of subjects I've mused upon in the past, so its comforting to me that whenever I'm at a loss of what to write about, I just pull out the list and select a topic. Thumbs up!

The number of my followers has increased to 3! Many thanks to my cousin Tim, whom I know to have a blog of his own. Perhaps I should check it out and get some ideas, then I won't have to write so many mooses. I got to "pen off" now, so later~

"I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." ~Mitch Hedberg  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment