Friday, December 9, 2011

The Gallery - Grand Opening!

It wasn't until yesterday that I discovered the "Pages" function provided by Blogger for blogs, and I've since created a page titled "Gallery". What is the purpose of this Gallery? Well, you know those situations when you're reading a book, and you get to a really action-packed scene, and everything is awesome, and you wish you at least had some idea of what the characters look like? Or even, when writing a story, have you ever felt that it would have turned out a lot better if it had been a comic or a movie? No? Well, I have, and this is my blog, so that makes all the difference.


Yes, the Gallery is the place for me to put any picture that I feel so inclined to put, most or all of them depicting some of the, in my opinion, greatest scenes from my stories. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for writing is equally matched by my UNenthusiasm for any form of art or drawing, which is just as well, because I can't even draw a decent stick figure. As such, most of my pictures will be (a) taken from Google images, (b) Photoshopped, (c) a combination of (a) and (b), or (d) drawn by someone else, to whom credit will be given.


As in the case of the first picture, I sifted through Google Images to find a few pictures that match the situation and characters, then I used Photoshop to paste them all into a suitable background. This first picture here is an artist-depiction of the action-packed fighting scene that took place in the PvP arena in the Cleft of Dimensions!




I just knocked it together during my time up in the high hills. Go back to the original battle scene, and see how many of my characters you can identify in this picture!
This picture has been added to the Gallery and the original Cleft of Dimensions post. There are a few other pictures in the Gallery too, so check it out!


The entire blog has been widened significantly. Did anyone notice?

2 comments:

  1. Pictures of Sarah in the gallery please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next poll: should I make a new page for pictures of holidays and my baby sister? I'll call it "The Photo Album", or something.

    ReplyDelete