Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Can you believe I almost forgot to make a Christmas post? Yeah, unbelievable, I know. Any respectable webpage owner knows that you've GOT to have a Christmas Special. Duh! So, anyway, here we go.




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




...What's that? Were you expecting something more? Well too bad.


For a while I had contemplated photoshopping a Santa Hat onto a moose and posting it here, but decided against it, because a) Santa can go stick his head down a duck's pond and b) it's Christmas and dagnabit if I'm going to do anything productive today. Indeed, I spent the afternoon reading a comic book, having a late lunch and then I napped until dinner.


Of course, the morning was a different story. Maybe I'll tell you about it someday.


I guess its too late to say Happy Holidays, since they're almost over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment