Thursday, December 1, 2011

So... Remember a few weeks ago when I said I was spending a lot of time working on the school magazine, and how I thought it was finally all over? Well guess what. Its not.


It all began around last week. We shipped of what we thought was the last of our work to the printing company, and after they looked at our work, it turns out that the "resolution for the pictures wasn't high enough". They said that they might be able to redo it again for us, or maybe they might not. So, to prepare for the worst, the next day we worked hard to redo everything in the correct resolution. In the meantime, I had to redesign the front cover because it wasn't good enough, and after that, all there was left to do was wait.


Two days ago, the printing company contacted me. They said they needed our work. Yesterday, we went to the printing company, and apparently everything was okay. Except the front cover. They're still not quite satisfied with it.


Work has been going on for a month and a bit, and I thought everything was finally over, but turns out, we haven't even settled on a front cover yet. So it looks like I don't get much of a school holiday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment