Thursday, October 27, 2011

Exam Intermission 2

Dear readers, I have to apologise for my unfaithfulness to the blog. During this Deepavali 1-week holiday, I have only updated my blog twice. On my quest to fill my time with anything other than video games, I have done all sorts of things: Practicing table-tennis, playing Pokemon cards, running on the treadmill a bit, but it never occures to me to sit down and write my blog.

A lot has happened this week, and at the same time, nothing much happened at all. On Wednesday I had Chemistry tuition, wich serves as a sort of preparation for the exam on Monday. My dad was supposed to come pick me up, but he got a flat tire some distance from the tuition, so I had a short lesson on how to change a tire.

I played a lot of table-tennis on Tuesday, and started playing Pokemon Cards on Monday. Considering the usual nature of my holidays, I did a lot more activity this week than any other holiday before. Video games and TV don't count. Not really.

And yet at the same time, I feel that nothing very much as happened this week. Holidays are boring. I actually enjoyed going to tuition on Wednesday, and if there isn't going to be anymore tuition until next year, then this end-year school break is going to be dull.

All this gray nothingness seems to have blunted my wits. I don't feel much creativity to write my blog with, and if its a little dull, well, I can't help it. Depending on how things go, I might fill up my blog with nothing but pictures during the holidays, at least until my mind is resharpened by school and tuition.

Chemistry is on Monday, but that's still years away. Deepavali isn't over yet, so happy holidays to one and all.

Here's a picture of my baby sister doing goodness-knows-what:

No comments:

Post a Comment